What is Destream?
Destream is a new ecosystem for the streaming marketplace offering the most efficient streaming scenario for streamers as well as decreasing the transactions fees that are paid. Blockchain technology is behind the scenes, and the decentralization offers streamers a more effective solution. However, Destream offers a lot more than most.
This platform allows both streamers and users to actually talk to each other. The way that the system is set up and the technology used provides all streamers with the opportunity to market themselves to advertisers no matter how big or small they are. Streamers will also be able to use Destream as a market buying and selling their goods.
The White Paper provides further details on the plan.
Pre-ICO Price: 1 DST = 0.006 $
Price: 1 DST = 0.006 $
Accepted Currencies: TBC
Public Sale Begin On: 1st August 2018
Public Sale Would Come to an End On: 30th September 2018
Hard Cap: $12,000,000
Features of Destream
• There is only one wallet and one token – DST – required for this streaming platform. Users are therefore not faced with a plethora of Cryptocurrencies and tokens to worry about.
• Transaction fees are guaranteed to be less than 0.77%. This is a huge reduction in charges.
• There are nearly 100 smart contracts that are predefined and uploaded to the system to allow for very easy communications between users. These make life so much easier and transactions/legalities a whole lot faster. More personalized smart contracts can also be designed on the system should the templates not cover the necessary details.
• DST tokens can be used to purchase a whole variety of things including domestic applicants; food and other home-based products.
The Team Behind Destream
The four founders are still heavily involved in the project and have a great deal of business experience between them from Cryptocurrencies and ICOs to web and software development. There is also a very senior advisor on board with 20 years plus experience. This very crucial member of the team is a specialist in the Korean market as well as being a published economics author.
The rest of the nine-strong team cover a whole plethora of skills including in-depth knowledge of business development, strategic planning, and community development. Project management, legal advice, and community work also feature within the experience of the staff. Blockchain knowledge just adds the cherry on top for this very wide-ranging and talented team.
Bitcointalk username: Bestgpumining.com
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1478756
Destream ICO – First Decentralized Global Financial Ecosystem For Streamers
"Do you want to be involved in the very first worldwide streaming financial ecosystem that is decentralized? Then look no further than Destream - this is a very exciting project."
- A reduction in transactions fees is a huge bonus for users.
- The market place for a whole variety of goods and service is also another massive positive for those using this solution.
- This project is so much more than a streaming platform; it is a whole ecosystem and one stop shop.
- This is a first for the industry and therefore the team is treading new ground.
- There will be unforeseen challenges ahead and whether this solution is accepted by streamers is yet to be seen.
TEAM : Although there are four founders, which may slow down the decision making process, there is an extremely experienced and talented team beneath who have a huge breadth of knowledge to build a great solution. 80%
PROJECT : All of the documentation provided is thorough and looks in great depth at the streaming industry and what is missing. This is a well thought through project that brings together a lot of solutions in the one place. 100%
VISION : This platform is the first of its kind and therefore the vision speaks for itself. The fact that this is a one-stop shop for streamers could very well be industry changing. 80%
RISK : The White Paper works through the issues with the current streaming industry so the company is well aware of the downfalls. With the experience of the team and the background work completed already, this is a relatively low risk project. 75%