What is Dafzo?
Dafzo is a new Blockchain technology offering a solution that brings together an importer and exporter without the need for a financial middleman. This new platform provides a more automatic worldwide logistics system that gives huge benefits to the logistics industry. This paperless resolution solves many of today’s problems quickly and easily.
Dafzo allows companies to trade across the world without a bank having to provide critical documentation meaning a lot faster transactions and lower costs. Blockchain technology and smart contracts form a fundamental part of this new system. Dafzo will target the European Union and Asian markets first.
The White Paper provides further details on the plan.
Pre-ICO Price: 1 DFZ = 0.25 $
Price: 1 DFZ = 0.50 $
Accepted Currencies: BTC, ETH
Public Sale Begin On: Quarter 4 2018
Public Sale Would Come to an End On: TBC
Hard Cap: $20,000,000
Features of Dafzo
• This ecosystem can be used by both importers and exporters offering both parties simple and effective automated solutions. Blockchain technology will be used to provide the most effective platform.
• The financial side of logistics and international trading is automated and therefore reduces the need for financial institutions to become involved or provide the necessary documentation. This is, in turn, quickens the whole process and reduces unnecessary bank charges.
• A Letter of Credit can be produced instantaneously through the use of smart contracts. This saves on time and also bank charges, as there is no longer a need for a financial house to produce this document for you.
• Due to the fact that the majority of documents are automated, documents become error free, which saves on unnecessary discussions over incorrect details.
The Team Behind Dafzo
There is a large team behind Dafzo. The two co-founders are still very much involved in the project. Prateek Sharma has experience as an entrepreneur and in the logistics industry. The other co-founder – Sushant Kumar – also has logistics experience coupled with operations industry knowledge. Both are India based.
In addition to the above two, there are a further 13 members of staff working hard to deliver the best solution. Their expertise covers property rights law as well as Cryptocurrency and ICO knowledge. Software development, smart contracts, and supply chain/distribution management are also strong skills that the team can be proud of. There is also experience in investment management and relations.
Bitcointalk username: Bestgpumining.com
Bitcointalk profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1478756
Dafzo ICO – Making Logistics Simple
"Working or a keen interest in the logistics industry? Want to see a much-needed improvement to global logistics with improved efficiency and using Blockchain technology? Then look no further than Dafzo"
- This could very well be an industry changing solution offering positives for both importer and exporter.
- Paperwork is greatly reduced which saves on time and is great for the environment too.
- There is also a much quicker turnaround for each transaction simply because the financial middleman has been removed.
- There are a lot of team members working on the project so making sure that all staff are singing from the same hymn sheet and are happy with the direction of the product will be challenging. This can also be said for the ages of the whole team who have a limited amount of experience in terms of length of career.
TEAM : Years of experience is missing from the majority of the team who in the main are young. There is also a lot of members of staff which means a huge amount of time and resources will be spent in meetings and agreeing on the way forward. 70%
VISION : A lot of thought and effort has gone into the White Paper, which is extremely detailed. The Road Map covers a five-year period that shows foresight and medium term planning. 90%
PROJECT : This is one of those projects that if is it successful could really prove industry changing for logistics. The concept is a good one saving both time and money for importers and exporters alike. 90%
RISK : The White Paper has outlined where risk has been reduced however whether this young team can pull off such a huge ask remains to be seen. 85%